Consulting Psychologist, Chicago, IL
Your work as a consulting psychologist will include executive assessment, leadership development, executive coaching, organizational development, 360 feedback, facilitation work, and succession planning.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling, Clinical, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Established and relevant work experience in two or more areas of consulting psychology.
- Assessment experience utilizing an approach that includes: behavioral based interviews, interpretation of psychometric instruments, role play, and the integration of all information in thoughtful, well-written, and business relevant assessment reports.
- Exposure/experience in executive coaching preferably at the executive level.
- Exposure/experience in building/expanding business with new and existing clients.
- Presentation skills and written and oral communication skills come naturally.
Vantage Leadership Consulting offers a competitive compensation package (salary and bonus), with an excellent benefits package. Travel is expected and averages around 25%.
If you’re passionate about helping organizations develop their leadership capabilities, we’d love to hear from you. Please include a Cover Letter along with your resume.