Vantage has a long-standing tradition of offering graduate students in Psychology the opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge in a practical way.
Our Internship Program builds research and assessment skills through applied experience and close collaboration with Consultants and Partners. Working with our team of professionals, our interns develop business writing and research skills, and have a direct impact on the quality of deliverables shared with our clients.
During your time with us, you can expect to:
- Conduct research projects, including data collection, analysis, and creation of reports and deliverables to be shared with the client.
- Manage several large client databases, including oversight of data entry and merging, identification of trends, and continuous improvement and streamlining of processes.
- Increase your familiarity with individual leadership assessment, and the assessment center process (e.g., simulations, testing, and interviews) by supporting their execution and delivery.
- Develop your business writing skills through the quality control of deliverables and assistance with project management.
- Support and partner with our team on a variety of other projects, on an ad hoc basis.
In order to qualify for the program, we ask that you have the following:
- Enrollment in a graduate program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Psychology, or a graduate Clinical program with an Industrial/Organizational interest
- Strong statistics skills, including a familiarity with SPSS and R
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing/editing and communication skills
- Conscientiousness, and hard work ethic
- Flexibility, and ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Availability at least 20-24 hours per week
Ready to join our Internship Program or learn more? Click the button below to apply!
Please put “Vantage Internship Opportunity” in the subject line.