Board of Directors Self-Evaluation
Our Board of Directors Self-Evaluation provides an objective perspective on the performance of your Board, its committees, and its individual Directors, as recommended by the NYSE and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Vantage’s process is tailored to fit your organization, designed to capture key findings regarding Board performance, and used to generate a qualitative picture of Board effectiveness.
Rather than rely solely on surveys, we take an interactive, high-touch and highly confidential approach to our evaluations that respects both the Directors’ time and the sensitive nature of these conversations. We interview each Director one-on-one using questions created in partnership with key stakeholders to elicit answers to the most important questions.
Vantage provides a report summarizing the results in a clear and compelling manner, and facilitates feedback sessions. Following the sessions, the Board will have defined action items in order to improve overall effectiveness.
Vantage Board Self-Evaluations:
- Offer an objective third-party perspective recommended by regulatory agencies.
- Provide more in-depth information than typical surveys.
- Are customized to the needs of each Board and their organization.
- Encourage Directors to take ownership of the evaluation process and proposed outcomes.
- Take Board members beyond the evaluation to provide concrete action steps for improving their contribution.
Contact us to learn more.