Retaining Top Talent
In order for your organization to thrive, it’s not enough to attract top talent – you have to keep them. In an increasingly competitive and uncertain business landscape, retaining high potentials and key performers means being able to build a reliable succession pipeline, create agile strategy based on a breadth and depth of organizational knowledge, and develop culture champions who will bring in even more top talent.
So: is your organization offering its leaders the developmental opportunities they need to thrive in their careers? And if so, how do you prevent your high potentials—or identified successor candidates—from becoming a flight risk? How can you ensure you’re selecting the right person for the job so the leader you onboard today doesn’t become a turnover cost tomorrow?
Vantage offers customizable workshops structured around our proprietary Accelerated Development Model. We facilitate a series of exercises and discussions geared toward helping leaders and organizations cultivate the uniquely symbiotic relationship required for both parties to achieve long-term success.
ADM Working Sessions
- Sessions can be conducted individually, in the style of an executive coaching engagement, or with multiple leaders in a workshop setting
- Workshops can take place over the course of a full day or broken down into four 90-minute sessions at the cadence of your choosing
- All sessions are facilitated by a Vantage executive coach
- We start by taking stock of your reality—both needs and value proposition, for both leaders and the organization
- All leaders walk away with an individualized development plan
Contact us to talk more about how we can help improve your retention of top talent – and get the most out of your high potentials.
Are you looking to maximize the development for an entire cohort of high potentials? We encourage you to consider one of our Leadership Development programs.